link22 awarded Master Gazelle
Our main task is to protect critical infrastructure, ensure citizen privacy, and enable efficient work in vulnerable environments. Silence is a good sign, everything works. This aligned with our purpose, but sometimes we also need explicit confirmation. If we do a good job, word spreads and more businesses want to do business with us. Therefore, receiving the Master Gazelle award from Dagens Industri gives us extra energy.
Master Gazelle companies are those that have been awarded Gazelle Company for three or more years. To become a Gazelle Company, the following must be met:
- A net turnover exceeding SEK 10 million, according to the latest annual report.
- At least ten employees, according to the latest annual report.
- Increased its turnover by at least double, if you compare the first and the last financial year in the four-year survey period.
- Increased its turnover every year for the past three years.
- A positive operating profit for the last four financial years.
- In essence, grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Sound finances.
Very few companies succeed in becoming a Master Gazelle. Link22 achieved this feat in just three years, in other words, the shortest possible time.
"For over ten years, we have patiently built a stable company ready for growth. This has allowed us to grow rapidly without compromising on quality."
- Conny Ljungqvist - link22 CEONow the work continues for a continued safe and efficient society. If you want to join our journey, we gladly accept your application. Read more about opportunities on our career page.