Monitor local directories.
Automate diode data transfer
The transfer agent is a software configured to monitor local directories and replicate changes in another transfer agent. It does this by communicating over a data diode.
How it works
Specifics about Transfer Agent
- Agent-based solution that can monitor directories and send changes in real time.
- Easily configurated via active directory using registry keys.
- Makes it easy to send entire file structure directories.
- Makes it easy to monitor new directories.
- Continously syncronizes sending and receiving catalogues.
- Alerts for missing parts on the recipients page.
- Uses encryption to ensure confidentiality and authenticity.
- Easy to integrate with link22 Guard.