Monitor local directories.
Automate diode data transfer
The transfer agent is a software configured to monitor local directories and replicate changes in another transfer agent. It does this by communicating over a data diode.
“We are satisfied with Outpost, it is easy to use and gets the job done. We recommend it to our customers.”
“We are very happy with the support from link22, they always answer fast in a professional manner.”
“We are generally happy with Outpost and the support received from link22.”
How it works
- Agent-based solution that can monitor directories and send changes in real time.
- Easily configurated via active directory using registry keys.
- Makes it easy to send entire file structure directories.
- Makes it easy to monitor new directories.
- Continously syncronizes sending and receiving catalogues.
- Alerts for missing parts on the recipients page.
- Uses encryption to ensure confidentiality and authenticity.
- Easy to integrate with link22 Guard.